* Inspect all system components for corrosion, paint, damage, and
* Test water flow alarm devices to ensure proper operation.
* Test main drain and compare with previous test results to detect
water supply deviations.
* Verify all system control valves are in normal position, sealed,
locked, and provided with tamper switch.
* Check gauges to ensure proper function and meet specified age
* Inspect Fire Department connections for damage, debris, and accessibility.
* Survey riser for hydraulic placard, appropriate signs, and ensure
head cabinet is properly supplied.
* Test dry systems: trip test of dry pipe valve and low-air alarms
* All NFPA standards are performed on all types of systems!